[GNC] Automated Reporting

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.co.uk
Fri May 11 04:45:22 EDT 2018

I have some code https://github.com/EvansMike/pycash/tree/master/goods_invoice
that I was experimenting with to print invoices. It uses the python bindings through GnuCash so should work with any backend, at least for invoices. It doesn't work (as is) anymore as MtGox no longer exists and the QR code part is just for BitCoin, but that basics of how to get information out of GnuCash and use a template to produce out may be be of use. Only tested in Linux.

Mike E