[GNC] version 3 impact on custom reports

Gour gour at atmarama.com
Sun May 13 10:54:32 EDT 2018

On Sun, 13 May 2018 10:16:17 -0400
Cindy Doughty <dbdoughty at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just got back form vacation and see that version 3 has broken some
> of the custom reports I developed.  If Chris doesn't get them fixed,

Heh, I need custom-vs-average badly...got some info from Chris how to proceed
fixing those timestammps...but I'm nt just gcm-noob, but scm as well. :-)

> I will try to update to version 3 and fix them in the next couple of
> weeks.  I hope to work on having a couple of them added to the main
> package put got back to working full time after developing them last
> year.

Those reports are great - and actually custom-vs-average and ytd-budget were
one of the main reasony why I've abandoned #plaintextaccounting after using
(h)ledger for several months and returned back to GnuCash.

+1 for including those reports into official package and regularly maintain
them.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is said to be elevated in yoga when, having renounced
all material desires, he neither acts for sense gratification