[GNC] new v3.0 install Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:14:13 EDT 2018

Question.....
I used this.....

cmake -DWITH_AQBANKING=OFF -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/dennis/.local
 /home/dennis/Applications/gnucash-3.1

The portion:

PREFIX=/home/dennis/.local

is this the same as:

PREFIX=$HOME/.local

And this:

/home/dennis/Applications/gnucash-3.1

the same as

../gnucash-3.1

I'm assuming the later one is the same, just checking.

BTW, was able to successfully build on Ubuntu 16.04LTS

Thanks,