[GNC] 3.1 + Win10, TIME it takes to SAVE

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon May 14 15:27:23 EDT 2018

Did you make a backup of your file before the upgrade and do you still have it available?

I’d test with opening and saving it with 3.1.

If it saves in a reasonable time, then there might be an issue with the data entered since the upgrade. If it’s still slow, then for sure, your copy of 3.1 has some issue. (or did you already notice this long save time from immediately after the upgrade?)

Regards,
Adrien