[GNC] Data format compatibility between recent versions

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon May 14 23:14:43 EDT 2018

Dave,

Yes, there are some features in 3.1 that will block using earlier versions of 2.6. You can see the list and the earliest version for each at https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/libgnucash/engine/gnc-features.c#L42 <https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/blob/maint/libgnucash/engine/gnc-features.c#L42>.

Regards,
John Ralls