[GNC] 3.1 + Win10, TIME it takes to SAVE

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 15 12:40:55 EDT 2018

I guess the only questions left would be:

Are/were there any reports left open, or only the Chart of Accounts?

Was the file location moved or was it opening and saving from the same place as 2.6.x?

What backend are you using? Is it the same as with 2.6.x?

That should narrow down as many variables as possible.

Regards,
Adrien