[GNC] Color selector in Chart of Accounts possible bug

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 17:36:22 EDT 2018

Using Windows release 2.6.19 I discovered today that the eyedropper color
selector in the Account Editor in the Chart of Accounts window seems to
only select various shades of grey instead of the correct color.

Unfortunately I cannot test this in release 3.0 or 3.1 because I am not
ready to install them on this machine, so I am reluctant to file a bug
report.

If someone can test this in release 3.0 or 3.1 on Windows and see if it is
still bad I would be happy to file a bug report.

David C