[GNC] Backup and restore GnuCash Settings

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 16 12:42:00 EDT 2018

Since Firefox stores user prefs in $HOME/.mozilla, I’d be surprised if .gnucash didn’t get backed up also, unless the OP used a custom command and .mozilla was specifically included and .gnucash wasn’t.

But if this were some sort of backup app and it was set to backup hidden files, then .gnucash should be there. Perhaps it didn’t get restored though.

Regards,
Adrien