[GNC] how do I get different dates for balancing transactions when transferring amounts between two accounts

RL rlaggren at mail.com
Thu May 17 15:31:01 EDT 2018

Alton

Thanks for that "ACH" alternative. It looks elegant. I'm going to give
it a try and see if the procedure is clearly understandable (to me, in
practice) and how easy it is to make the entries. I suspect that once
the first transaction has been fully completed, GC may help by
auto-filling the balancing entry in the ACH acct... Definitely worth a try.

Rufus

>>> Rufus