[GNC] Trivial feature - View zero accounts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:19:22 EDT 2018

Keith,

I did not know about the "View > Filter by.." options being different in
the Accounts window until I read your post.  I think that it would make
more sense to have the "View > Filter by..." appear as the first selection
in the pop-up list when you right click in the page, similar to the way it
works when you right click in other account register windows.
I think that would be a cool feature.

David C