[GNC] Report ROWS

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 23 13:20:33 EDT 2018

Any report can either be opened in, or simply copied and pasted into, a spreadsheet where you can fine tune all aspects of printing. (particularly page breaks)

This also gives you the benefit of being able to do additional analysis or include other calculations and likely create better charts using the spreadsheet app’s more advanced charting features.

Regards,
Adrien