[GNC] Credit Card Charge Decreasing Account Balance

christine.m christine.m at protonmail.com
Sat May 26 22:32:47 EDT 2018

Ive added a credit card account under the liabilities section, and have
imported my transactions.  Payments to the card are showing in the Payments
column, and charges to the card are showing in the charges column; however,
payments are increasing the balance of the credit card account, and charges
are decreasing the balance.  I've tried reversing the account in the
preferences setting, and all this does is change the balance to negative,
the payment/ charge still affects the balance reverse.  Can anyone help me
out here?