[GNC] Reconciling credit card and A/P accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon May 28 21:59:45 EDT 2018

Just edit the transaction and type the amounts in the proper columns.

Get into the transaction, tab to the debit, delete it. Enter the same amount in the credit column.

Do the same for the other half of the transaction in reverse, but this time, after you enter the debit amount, be sure to delete the credit amount and not just hit ENTER or it will zero out. (hence, you can enter both a debit and credit amount and GC will only keep the net balance in the proper column)

Regards,
Adrien