[GNC] HSA Deposit from Employer

aegross aegross at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:50:44 EDT 2018

Each month, I deduct from my Gross Salary to fund my Health Savings Account.
However, my employer also funds the account each month.  The employer part
is not attributed to Gross Salary on my paycheck.  The section of the
paycheck is labeled as "Employer Paid" which isn't very helpful.   Trying to
determine how to balance the employer's entry, i.e., where is this money
originating?

For context, I reviewed postings on how to handle 401K matches -- advice
included creating an "Income" account or a "Deferred Income" account.  I
supposed I could make this an Income account but my gut says this is not
correct.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Andrew