[GNC] Delete a customer

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue May 29 16:30:02 EDT 2018

That’s the same thing you can do for a customer but some fields might be required.

I usually put a ‘use-next’ in the customer/bill/invoice/vendor number field so it shows up in listings and dummy info in any other required fields.

You can also if desired set up (or use an already cleared customer) to assign those cleared invoices to get them off the client’s customer report.

You can also mark any of those data items as ‘inactive’.

Regards,
Adrien