[GNC] latest gnucash release (3.1) feedback

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 12:01:23 EDT 2018

Long ago, I changed to having the tabs go down the left side of the window. That's kept me happy on the tab front for a good while!

David

On May 30, 2018, at 1:43 PM, Bruce Lang <quilarc at chariot.net.au> wrote:

I love the new look - so much better and cleaner.

I have 8 tabs open at any one time and can see 6 without scrolling -
that's the same as the number of tabs in my web browser - so what's the
problem?

If the tabs are too big - how about abbreviating the name (e.g. by
changing "Profit & Loss" to "P&L" significantly reduces the width of the
tab).

Thanks,

*Bruce*