[GNC] latest gnucash release (3.1) feedback

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 30 15:02:33 EDT 2018

I believe the tab scrolling issue is something related to Gtk+3, not GnuCash. I know it’s been talked about somewhat, but I don’t recall if there is a bug filed on it or not. (this would be a Gtk bug, NOT a GnuCash bug. Gnome just moved their bug tracker to Github so you’ll need a separate account there to file one.)

Regards,
Adrien