[GNC] Backup

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 1 09:01:27 EDT 2018

Wm,

I know I am putting myself out here to get royally flamed by you, but...

I call BS. You’re trolling here.

First off, IT’S A WIKI.

YOU of all people should know what that means: volunteers write/edit that content, and OTHER volunteers (read: YOU) can edit those pages to make them accurate.

Second off, I’ll note that I recently revamped that particular page, so I know pretty much what’s there. If it’s “incorrect and misleading,” I don’t know why. As far as I understand (and I admit that this is something that has pretty narrow boundaries), the page is mostly up to date; indeed one of the primary developers (Geert) has weighed in agreeing with that assessment.

Now, if you have additional insight into the backup process, I suggest you put up, and write your corrections on the wiki, rather than intimate with mysterious tone that the information is “incorrect and misleading.”

Stop spewing FUD, and make an effort to help, instead.

David