[GNC] Version 3 on Ubuntu 18

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Nov 2 18:30:36 EDT 2018

No, the version in the 18.04 repo is 2.6.19, but 3.3 is available in the 18.10 repo.

Your other option would be flatpak, though I think it is still at 3.2, I haven’t checked in a while.

You could also build 3.3 yourself. The process is not very difficult and the wiki instructions have been greatly improved and simplified.

Regards,
Adrien