[GNC] delete transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:14:32 EDT 2018

James,
Look under File>Properties>Accounts and see if you have set a value for Day
Threshold for read only transactions.  If so, either increase the number of
days or set it to zero to disable it.

Then you should be able to edit the transaction to assign an account to any
split line or even add or delete split lines.

David C