[GNC] Accidentally Created .LNK file and now my entire GnuCash file is overwritten and I can't get back to work

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Sun Nov 4 03:54:38 EST 2018

Hi Anita.

I don't use a Mac, but I do know that you can't click-on-a-datafile to open it,
you have to explicitly use the GC menu to File->Open an alternative (ie
backup) file on Macs.

If you are clicking on backups in the file manager, this might explain some of
the behaviour you are seeing.

Also, your screenshot didn't make it through to the list - so not sure what
screen you are seeing!

HTH,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542