[GNC] mysql backend, second user (lock, for example)

craigarno craig at arno.com
Sun Nov 4 08:49:22 EST 2018

Geert Janssens-4 wrote
> Op zondag 4 november 2018 04:36:30 CET schreef craigarno:
> The only part I have no idea about at this stage is how to tell all views
> to refresh when one user makes a change.

If you are headed toward C++, the "Observer" Design Pattern may be able to
get the "refresh views" job done for you.

Where observer pattern is used?
Observer pattern is used when there is one-to-many relationship between
objects such as if one object is modified, its dependent objects are to be
notified automatically. Observer pattern falls under behavioral pattern
category.

Hope that helps.

Sounds like a lot of work.  Thank you for your insight.

Craig