[GNC] Accidentally Created .LNK file and now my entire GnuCash file is overwritten and I can't get back to work

Anita Graves anitagraves at mac.com
Sun Nov 4 10:43:10 EST 2018

Maf,

I am sorry.  Yes, I aways mean gnucash, not gnu.  I have the GnuCash icon in the dock and when I click on it, it is supposed to open my program so I can go to work.  One day I was working in that program, and specifically in the checking account, and the program GnuCash crashed for a reason which I do not know or understand.  When I tried to reopen it, it opened with this crazy .LNK file and that file will not let me open the checking account and if you look in my pdf attachment you can see that there is a window screenshot in which there are two GnuCash programs open, one on top of the other.

Anita