[GNC] some data recovered but much is still missing

btrib bryan.tribolet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:52:17 EST 2018

I was able to recover some data from a log file but an important account with
many detailed splits was not recreated. I'm hoping that GnuCash has
transactions for that account stored.

At the time I replayed the log file the account was non-existent. My hope
was that the replay would recreate that account with all of the transactions
but this did not happen. I tried manually creating the account and replaying
the log file again but nothing.

The replay did input transactions for other accounts but there's still quite
a bit of data missing. Many invoices are still missing as well. Any help
would be hugely appreciated as manual recreation would require a massive
investment of time.