[GNC] GNC 3.3 CSV Importer Freezing on MacOS

btrib bryan.tribolet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:40:59 EST 2018

Agreed. OFX/QIF works perfect. My CSV import did not only freeze but crashed
the program and caused me to lose a large amount of data. Hundreds of asset
transactions plus one entire liability account as well as several dozens of
invoices -- all gone. CSV import has huge problems, stay away from any CSV
importing at all costs. I wish there was a way to disable or remove it from
the menu. It's by far the worst thing that's ever happened to my GnuCash
data.