[GNC] GNC 3.3 CSV Importer Freezing on MacOS

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 21:20:58 EST 2018

While I do not use the importers much these days, I will note that in https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-guide/basics-backup1.html, there is information regarding the items that are and are not covered by log files.
The reason that log files don't cover these, I believe, had to do with the fact that the developer for those parts didn't incorporate them into the logging process. As I understand it, accounts are also part of this omission.

I know that doesn't help you out.  Sorry.
David

  On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 7:26, btrib<bryan.tribolet at gmail.com> wrote:   100 transactions is not what I'd consider massive. Nonetheless, I cannot
understand why saving could not be done automatically or why the log file
doesn't seem to contain all changes. I've tried to replay the log and it
saved some but doesn't seem to restore all the transactions. I'm still
missing one entire account, many transactions with detailed splits and
dozens of invoices.