[GNC] Below are my screen shots in .pdf format/previously they were .png files which did not go thru

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Nov 5 05:51:39 EST 2018

Anita said yesterday that she manually deleted the .LCK in her file manager and
then GC was back to normal next time she started it.

I still don't understand what the problem was and why she had 2 "super-imposed
GC windows", but it seems to be solved...

I think these emails with screenshots have been delayed somewhere getting
through the list.

Maf.