[GNC] Fedora => Debian 3.2 => 2.1.15 Data Conversion Issues

Wolfram Wagner wolfram at wagnerw.de
Mon Nov 5 16:02:31 EST 2018

Hello Adrien,

Thanks for your help. I forgot flatpak at all.

As flatpak means (almost) no influence on the other packages, I try
this first. I installed it already, found that all my needed features
work (including banking data exchange). The only issue I see, is that
gnucash came up in an US american locale. I have changed all settings
to EUR, but found no way to enable the German translations.

I have to do half of my work in English, so this is not a big issue, as
long as there is no issue with the reports... I need to check further.

Thank you!
Wolfram