[GNC] Accidentally Created .LNK file and now my entire GnuCash file is overwritten and I can't get back to work

GWB gwb at 2realms.com
Tue Nov 6 00:09:22 EST 2018

David, Michael,

Yes to both of you, but see the other thread on this.  Mac's give you
modified, created and last opened in the finder window.  That can help
troubleshooting.  That's also why older unix systems used some version
of .lck .lnk files and core dumps; all three can be diagnostic.  And
Colin takes a different tack on this.

I like the philosophical question here.  Signifigance often assigns
itself well after events, or perhaps it is post attributive.  I like
the 4 category approach: "known knowns, known unknowns, unknown
knowns, and unknown unknowns".

GordonOn Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 9:42 AM Michael or Penny Novack