[GNC] Multiple currencies and business functions

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Tue Nov 6 19:24:54 EST 2018

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 12:22, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
wrote:

> I believe you have just pushed the boundaries of what to do with invoices
> further than anyone ever could have imagined :)

Good? :)

> I don't think anyone so far ever considered the case of having billable
> expenses in a different currency from the invoice currency. And from what
> you
> tell I gather it's currently not supported.

I'm a little surprised.  It seems like an obvious situation to me.  Between
travel, foreign clients, or just import/export it seems like something that
would come up at least occasionally.

In my case there's a combination of travel (I post expenses in a half dozen
currencies) and having International clients that want to be billed in
their home currency.

> Can I ask you to file this as a bug report in bugzilla ? Refer to http://
> wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla on how to use our bug tracker.

Sure.  I'll get that in tonight.