[GNC] Amounts not showing in accounts

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Nov 8 11:44:02 EST 2018

On Thursday, 8 November 2018 15:29:18 GMT Terry Ellis wrote:
> Do you mean US vs Canadian $$? I also get a ‘funds transfer’ window that
> pops up & I have to check ‘ok’ to enter the amount.  It did not used to do
> that before I re-loaded GnuCash.
>
> Terry

Hi Terry,

yep, pretty much.  maybe you have your accounts set in one currency and the
new install is defaulting to something different.

I don't use anything other than £ in GC so can't really advise on the details
- but look at  Preferences -> Accounts, and "Edit Account" in the chart of
accounts.   Also look at your system default - windows control panel etc....

HTH,
Maf.