[GNC] How to identify the parent account of any sub-account

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 18:21:52 EST 2018

I do not need to file a bug report about a missing highlight since it is
only missing in release 2.6.17 and possibly other 2.6.x releases but not in
the current 3.3 release.  However, judging by recent flurry of emails
regarding control over the new (to GnuCash) GTK-3 tools, it may not easy
for some users see or to manipulate.  As I do not use the current release,I
do not care personally to comment on whether the window design needs to be
changed, beyond my suggestion in my first post.

David C