[GNC] order of transactions for mutual funds

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa chr.pinedo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:27:32 EST 2018

Yes David, I am sure my bank manager is going to provide me a detailed
report, but it is fun to have all details under control :-D

In fact, it is not so complicated, I only miss the possibility to move the
order of transactions of one account manually. Perhaps one solution (that I
think it is quite habitual) is to have an optional column "effective date"
that could have a different date value if required.