[GNC] Column labels in Credit Card accounts

Diane Trefethen dt-gn at wakerobinranch.com
Sat Nov 17 14:05:18 EST 2018

Dear Fellow Users,

I have GNUcash 2.6, and Raspbian GNU/Linux, v9

First: I apologize for asking here without checking the Archives but the
search function isn’t working yet and I don’t see any way to look
through the FAQs except to eyeball each month  (there seem to be about
100 of them) to find my question. That is a bridge too far. However, if
there is an efficient way to scan the FAQs, I will gladly use it first.

Second: My Credit Card type account registers display Debits and
Credits, not Charges and Payments. Why?

Thank you.
Diane