[GNC] MySQL version update: GnuCash API recognize new MySQL database & tables?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Nov 20 04:19:35 EST 2018

You can set a port number when saving to DB. If not set, GnuCash will use the
default. There is no separate field for it, but I believe you can use a
"host:port" format in the hostname field.

If you prefer to keep the non-default port number for your mysql server, you
can reopen your db in gnucash using File->Open and set the proper db hostname
and port. GnuCash should remember your settings for the next time.

Geert