[GNC] Interpreting the Experiences of Others (Was: Multiple Currency transaction with bank fee)

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 07:52:02 EST 2018

Christian,

I have changed the subject line of this thread because you have decided to focus your response on telling me how I have (or should have) experienced this dialog.

Your initial contribution to this discussion was to promote your own superior intelligence ( "I understand it just fine."). You add insult to injury by implying that my experience is somehow invalid and extreme ("I don't understand why somebody can get so worked up about simple number representation."). So, now I'm a simpleton as well!

Finally, you completely ignore the substantive and detailed information I provided both originally and in reply to your initial dismissive comment. I made a good faith effort to explain in detail precisely what about this dialog is confusing. I don't see ANYTHING in your reply that indicates that you read those words.

If all you plan to do is dismiss my experience with sloppy and unhelpful commentary, perhaps you should simply sit back and let someone with a little more constructive attitude formulate a reply.

David T.