[GNC] CSV Importer - Single amount column

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 20 19:40:15 EST 2018

Geert,

Apologies, I must have mixed up the Deposit and Withdrawal column when I
tested it initially. Relying on memory of what I did  is obviously no longer
reliable. On a more careful retesting it works as expected apart from the
problem of not being able to parse +ve quantities using the Locale currency
setting. Carefully recorded results for the various settings are as per the
attached LibreOffice spreadsheet.

CBAGnuCashImportResults.ods
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t375329/CBAGnuCashImportResults.ods>
.

The data file (identifying info removed) was
CBAEXportTest.csv
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t375329/CBAEXportTest.csv>

David

-----