[GNC] budget hierarchy not same as account hierarchy

dteplus at yahoo.com dteplus at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 21:11:44 EST 2018

Thanks.  I'm using vers 3.3 on Win 10

For some reason when creating or revising a budget not all the accounts automatically appear.  But what I did discover is that if I put one transaction in the account (like one cent)....then that account does suddenly appear in the new budget which I want to create.  For some reason the accounts with zero in them don't appear in the budget hierarchy.

So...I've found out how to do it by creating a false expense / income in the accounts I need to appear in the budget.

Thanks!

Dave