[GNC] Import CSV Multi-currency

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 19:08:28 EST 2018

I have not used the new CSV importer, so I am not sure whether this comment
actually applies to your case...

If the new CSV importer is used similarly to the old CSV importer, there is
a step in the process to offer an opportunity to match the new transaction
to existing transactions if there are candidates to consider.  At this step
the importer may be offering a match to an existing multi-split
transaction.  If you do not correct it and declare the incoming transaction
to be new, that may cause your issue.

David C