[GNC] Moving to Gnucash 3

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 22:07:52 EST 2018

Paul,

You are not the only one that concerned about whether the new releases meet
your needs any better than what you used before.  A bird in hand is
better...

I am staying with my favorite 2.6.15 or 2.6.17 until I am satisfied that
3.4 or whatever is sufficiently well debugged to not present any serious
regressions for my needs.

David C