[GNC] Moving to Gnucash 3

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Sun Nov 25 19:04:57 EST 2018

That’s not necessarily true, see Geert’s discussion of Bayesian import-matching. There are some other feature blocks but they require overt user action to use a  new feature. The block is easily worked around by making a separate backup of your data file before trying GnuCash 3.x., though you would have to re-do any work done in 3.3.

Regards,
John Ralls