[GNC] Import CSV Multi-currency

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 21:26:53 EST 2018

Em dom, 25 de nov de 2018 às 21:26, John Ralls <
jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us> escreveu:

> Meh. The word “split” may not be in your accounting textbook, but the
> concept of it is. Every transaction requires an entry in each of at least
> two account ledgers (hence “double entry”). GnuCash calls those entries
> “splits”. You can argue about the name if you want, but the concept is the
> foundation of formal accounting.
>
> Regards,
> John Ralls

I see you're attentive and will not let me talk bullshit!

Out of GnuCash, in double-entry accounting in a transaction of two
accounts, if you look at one side you will see for example 10 and if you
look at the other side you will see 10, there is nothing splitted but
rather balanced.

GnuCash has appropriated, modified and expanded the concept of the
*split *word,
so within GnuCash it has been "split" that may have the same concept of
left side and right side, top line, bottom line, and also the same concept
that accounts, yes, now belongs to accounting.

When the concept of "split" is left side and right side, top line, bottom
line I'm right, when the concept is accounts, you're right.

--
Regards
GTI