[GNC] Gnucash 3.3 suddenly crashing on Ubuntu

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Nov 26 17:16:36 EST 2018

Yeah, I don't know either. I suspect the ld_PRELOAD cache has something to do with it, but the exact details escape me as well.
I guess we could solve this by versioning our shared libraries. We will probably start doing that at some point in the future. Until then the solution will remain to remove the offending older library...

Regards,
Geert