[GNC] Migrating to iMac from PC

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Nov 27 15:17:57 EST 2018

Richard,

As Robert noted, your data file should open just fine. (caveat on double-clicking assumed)

For the preferences issue he brought up, take a look at the wiki where preference and config file locations are stored on each operating system.

Be sure to find them on your Win10 system and copy them to the relevant locations on your Mac.

Then launch GnuCash, use File > Open and find your data file.

Regards,
Adrien