[GNC] Scroll Bar Travel Distance?

Jack Slater theilliniguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:40:43 EST 2018

Geert -

I finally got around to trying this but I must be doing something wrong
because I experienced no changes after creating the .ini file.

Here is where I'm working :
C:\Users\Jack\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0

I created a file named:
settings.ini

Pasted in the syntax from the Wiki as:
# Use Windows style PgUp/PgDn scrollbars
gtk-primary-button-warps-slider=false

And saved it as a text file.

Started GnuCash and the travel distance on mouse click above the slider
button seems the same. The higher above I click the larger the jump.

Sorry for the trouble!

Jack