[GNC] Accounting Modules

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 28 17:18:11 EST 2018

Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be> writes:

> Payroll on the other hand is not my cup of tea and likely more targeted at
> larger businesses.

When I was more active in my consulting business, a payroll feature
would have been very useful.

I still maintain that GnuCash could contain a payroll framework which
defines the types of entries and sets of rules for taxes, deductions,
etc that would cover all locales.  However, the rules vary so much by
locality and change so frequently that there's no way we could maintain
that part of the system.