[GNC] Budget Help

Peter088 Peter088 at PeterMacDonough.Com
Fri Nov 30 17:49:36 EST 2018

Hello,

I'm a new user coming over from 30 years of Quicken usage.   I'm having
trouble creating a budget.  My understanding from the documentation is that
clicking Create Budget would bring up a sort of a grid with cells.  Each
cell would correspond to an account (row) and a time period (column) and
then I click on the cell, enter my estimate for (let's say) spending in that
account for that period.  However, when I create the budget, I don't get any
cells.  I get absolutely nothing that I can click.  Please see screen shot.

Can you tell me what I've done wrong please?

Thanks very much,

Peter MacDonough