[GNC] [GNC-dev] GnuCash 3.3 Released

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Oct 1 14:27:19 EDT 2018

Greg,

The blacklisted IP is something to take up with Derek (Derek Atkins
<warlord at MIT.EDU>). He manages the infrastructure that runs the wiki.

I don't think there have been changes in the code itself, but the wiki has
been updated to be more detailed with regards to expected file locations on
different platforms. As I don't have access to a recent enough Mac I can't
verify any of these details myself though.

Others may have hands on experience.

Geert