[GNC] Reports with previous year in different Accounts

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Oct 2 02:07:14 EDT 2018

What version of gnucash are you running ?

In addition there is a subtle difference between report configurations you
explicitly save and reports you keep open when quitting gnucash.

The former are stored in a file named saved-reports-x.y. The ones that are
still open while gnucash exits will be saved in GNC_DATA_HOME/books/
<yourbook>.gcm. These will be restored automatically when you restart gnucash.

Geert