[GNC] GnuCash 3.3 Released

Greg Etling greg at gregetling.com
Tue Oct 2 07:35:30 EDT 2018

Geert,

The settings.ini changes that I failed to get working was changing the
theme, rather than changing individual settings.

Greg
917-664-0083
http://gregetling.com
--
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who